- Category: Bitcoin
- Category: Credit Card
- Category: Crypto
- Category: Featured
- Category: FIRE
- Category: Income
- Category: Investment
- LNG is Still King, Despite Growth in Renewables (TGP, HMLP, GLOP)
- Market Tops and 5 Good Reasons for Cash on the Sidelines
- Master Limited Partnership (MLP): K1 Tax Advantages Worth It
- Preferred Stock Investing Guide: 11 Rules For More Yield and Less Risk
- Roth Gurus Are Wrong: Traditional IRA/401K Means More Money
- Managed Futures Funds | 5 ETF Reviews | Should You Invest?
- Is Writing Covered Calls for a Living Possible? It's Risky
- The Complete Bitcoin & Crypto Guide: Pros, Cons, Reviews
- Invest In These Alternative Investments? An Overdue Critique
- The 3 Best Hedges Against Inflation Reviewed
- Honest Masterworks Review: Why I Didn't Invest In Art Here
- Platinum as Investment: Primed for Massive Upside
- Legal Considerations For Investing in a Friend or Family Business
- Starting a Vacation Rental Business: 7 Keys To Success
- The Stock Market, Unstoppable? 3 Risks Remain
- Category: Options
- Category: Retirement Account
- Category: Save
- Deal Stacking in 5 Steps To Magnify Savings and Discounts
- How to Become a Millionaire 11 Step-by-Step Guide
- Saving Money In 6 Unusual, Easy Ways: $130 a Month in 2022
- Should You Payoff Your Mortgage Early? No, 5 Good Reasons
- Best Way to Buy a New Car: 3 Buying Tips That Actually Work
- Is It Better to Buy or Lease a Car? The Surprising Answer.
- Lively: The HSA for Life
Free Investing Tools
You can create your own stock based index funds called “portfolio pies” with M1 Finance to buy low and sell high through automatic rebalancing and reinvest the cashflow from dividends or direct deposits, all commission free.
To track your spending and assist in your monthly budgeting, check out the free tools from Personal Capital.
For advanced traders who want direct access to exchanges without “payment for order flow” choose Interactive Brokers. I’ve been a customer for over ten years. Earn up to $1,000 in free stock through this link.
I use Axos Bank for its no-fee business account with free bill pay.
PRO-TIP: Cash is no longer trash: The CIT Bank Savings Connect account earns 3.60% (November 30th)!