- Category: Bitcoin
- Category: Credit Card
- Category: Crypto
- Category: Featured
- Category: FIRE
- Category: Income
- Category: Investment
- LNG is Still King, Despite Growth in Renewables (TGP, HMLP, GLOP)
- Market Tops and 5 Good Reasons for Cash on the Sidelines
- Master Limited Partnership (MLP): K1 Tax Advantages Worth It
- Preferred Stock Investing Guide: 11 Rules For More Yield and Less Risk
- Why Roth IRAs (401k) Are Worse Than The Traditional in 2023
- Covered Calls for a Living? Unlikely.
- The Complete Bitcoin & Crypto Guide: Pros, Cons, Reviews
- Managed Futures Funds | 5 ETF Reviews | Should You Invest?
- Invest In These Alternative Investments? An Overdue Critique
- 2023 Best Hedges Against Inflation Revealed (Not Gold)
- Honest Masterworks Review 2023: How NOT to Invest in Art
- Platinum as Investment: Primed for Massive Upside
- Legal Considerations For Investing in a Friend or Family Business
- Starting a Vacation Rental Business: 7 Keys To Success
- The Stock Market, Unstoppable? 3 Risks Remain
- Category: Options
- Category: Retirement Account
- Category: Save
- Deal Stacking in 5 Steps To Magnify Savings and Discounts
- Want to Become a Millionaire? Follow 11 2023 keys to success
- Saving Money In 2023 with 6 Unusual but Easy Ways
- Should You Payoff Your Mortgage Early? No, 5 Good Reasons
- Best Way to Buy a New Car: 3 Buying Tips That Actually Work
- Should You Never Lease a Car? The Surprising Answer.
- Lively: The HSA for Life
Good Investing Tools
The M1 Finance super app is a complete personal finance platform for investing commission-free (and borrowing). The portfolio pie functionality of picking a group of stocks you like and having all cash-flows rebalanced automatically is a great automation feature.
To track your spending and assist in your monthly budgeting, check out the free tools from Personal Capital.
For advanced traders who want direct access to exchanges without “payment for order flow” shenanigans a la Robinhood, choose Interactive Brokers.
I use Axos Bank for its no-fee business account with free bill pay.
PRO-TIP: Get the savings account leader with 4.10% APY at CIT Bank