Free Personal Finance Tools
Offers a FREE analysis of allocation, diversification and fees for your 401k and IRA accounts and provides a new recommended allocation.
- FREE Net Worth tracker: All your accounts in one place for a total connected picture of your assets and liabilities.
- FREE Investment checkups and recommendations on your current accounts.
Offers FREE privacy credit card numbers (single use or maximum transaction limit) for online shopping. Free $5 for using this link.
Offers a completely FREE Health Savings Account (HSA) and commission free investing. HSAs have been one of the biggest fee grabs since they were created so I am glad to have found this.
Integrated Banking and Investing
All-in-one platform of banking, investing and personal loans for a full money management solution.
- Cool Feature: You can setup automatic portfolio ‘pies’ or mimic expert ones for free.
- Cool Feature: You can use your stock investments as collateral to get an instant, no-paperwork loan to pay off credit card debt, student loans, auto-loans, home improvement or whatever. Because it is secured against equity collateral, they are able to offer super low interest rates as low as 2%.
- Instant access to your money through a checking account and debit card.
- All commission-free: fractional shares, automatic dividend reinvestment and re-balancing included.
Commission-free investing and trading with automatic dividend reinvestment and fractional shares for small purchases.
- Cool Feature: Social Investing, follow friends or other investors and see a feed of their buys, sells, current holdings, and how much they made on the trade. Ask questions and share insights. Say good-bye to random sock puppet trolls on stock message boards or FinTwit!
- Idea discovery with lists of stocks by themes such as cash-cow high dividend stocks, blockchain, green tech, recently-IPO’d, etc.
- Brand Investigator: Find brands connected to a particular stock.
- 2.5% interest on un-invested cash up to $10,000
Best Credit Card For Restaurant Lovers
The Capital One Savor card earns 4% cash back on restaurants (+2% Grocery). And there’s a $300 sign up bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases.